How To Lock Facebook Profile in 2021 Lock Facebook Profile with the easiest steps and you can do without using a VPN application. Profiles cannot be seen by other people, both posts, photos, videos and others.
This time we will discuss again one of the unique facebook tricks and rarely people know. Lock profile page on facebook
Have you ever looked at someone’s profile page, and it was locked?
Usually it’s written like this: Person A locks his profile. Like this picture:
Maybe you are confused about how to do it. Is it difficult or not.
Apparently not. The method is very easy as I will explain below.
Actually this feature is already available on Facebook, it’s just not available in all countries. in Indonesia, Pakistan, Uae, Philippines, Bangladesh, mixco, Canada, Usa, And much More Countries.. the menu or key features of this profile still don’t exist.
This is a screenshot from the official FB page:
So, some people use VPN apps for this. But there is an easier way, and we don’t need to install a VPN application.
Well, I have several ways that you can try either on your Mobile Phone or PC, so you can choose for yourself which one you like. But the easiest is the first way.
In addition, there are several things that will happen if you lock your Facebook profile.
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Mobile Phones
First, let’s discuss the Facebook profile lock via Phones. Here I use the Facebook lite application because it is more widely used in Many Countries.
How to prevent other people from opening your fb profile, how to lock your fb profile In Android, how to lock your fb profile 2021, how to lock your Facebook lite profile, how to lock your fb to be safe, locked your fb profile, how to lock facebook on your phone, how to lock your fb account temporarily.
Let’s Start How To Lock FB Profile in Non Available Countries
1. Download Facebook Lite From Playstore open Facebook lite Open the Facebook lite application as usual and the next step is,
2. Open the Menu and Change the Language to This
If the application uses Indo, hindi, Urdu, English Or other languages، then change the language to this language. Scroll down for yourself and take a look at this image:
I don’t know what language this is,
I don’t know either. Looks like Burmese. If on FB lite about 7 from below.
By changing the language like this, the fb menu and settings will follow in that country. Therefore, this profile lock feature will appear.
3. Open the Settings Menu
Here may be a bit difficult because the display language has changed. Try to open the menu, then select the settings icon.
4. Select Profile Lock in Privacy Section
Then swipe down until you find the profile key. You just look at the icons, and select them like the image icon below:
5. Select the Menu Below and Confirm
Then you just follow the steps. Click the blue menu at the bottom and select the blue menu again.
Check this image:
6. Return the Language Again to Your Language And now you can also change the language back to your language
Open the menu, select a language (letter icon), then select a language. And done.
How to lock fb profile, watch this Video
- How to lock Facebook profile In Androids
- How To Recover disabled facebook account
- How To Monetize TikTok for Beginners
How to Lock Facebook Profile on PC
Next we try to lock the fb profile via a PC. But this is more difficult and my suggestion is to use the previous way.
So I didn’t include the picture,
- Open browser and Login to Facebook
- Go to Menu and Select Settings and Privacy
- Select Language, Edit Language
- Swipe down yourself and choose the language as before
- Select privacy settings on the left bar
- Select Profile lock
How to Lock FB Profile in Browser
For this browser you can follow it either using a cellphone or a PC. And it’s the same way:
So I also didn’t include the picture,
- Open browser and Login FB
- Menu and go to Language Settings
- Edit Language, then Swipe down yourself
- Language As Before (Burmese)
- Open the menu again and select settings
- Swipe down and select profile lock
- Back again to Your Language
How to Lock FB Profile Using VPN
If all of the above methods have not worked, try another method, namely using the help of a VPN. Check below for details:
- Install VPN app from Playstore
- Open and run, then select burma or india server
- Open FB
- Open the menu and select settings or settings
- Swipe down and select profile lock
If so, you can also delete the VPN application that was installed earlier.
What happens if we Lock Facebook Profile
There are several things that will happen if a user locks their profile. Maybe many of you don’t know.
What is meant by other people below is other than friends.
- Other people can’t see posts and photos on timeline
- Other people can’t see full profile picture or cover photo
- Other people can’t see Stories
- Others can’t see Recent posts
- All posts that were previously public turn into friends
- All timelines or alerts will be reviewed
- Profile page can’t be screenshot (on FB lite)
- And others
Well, How to lock profile on FB is very easy, right. Good luck!
How to lock Facebook profile For non friends,
why facebook profile lock is not available,
why profile lock option is not available in my facebook account,
facebook profile lock available country list,
How to lock Facebook profile in pakistan,
How to lock Facebook profile in Nepal,
How to lock Facebook profile in uk,
How to lock Facebook profile in usa,
How to lock Facebook profile in Australia,
How to lock Facebook profile in Philippines,
How to lock Facebook profile in uae,